SISTER NORMA BAUTISTA

QUEZON CITY NORTH MISSION
8/13 TO 3/15

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sept 19, 2013



Dear "pamilya" and friends,
 
"Kumusta po kayo?!!!" Tell me all about the life in America! I've had such an amazing week! "sobra Magaling" (very great) I'm seriously so grateful for the wonderful "pagkakataon" (opportunity) to be able to train here in the Philippines MTC. I seriously love all these missionaries! We are seriously one big, huge "pamilya".  We have so much fun, and we're creating so many memories.  The Senior batch leaves next week on Wednesday, and so I'm super sad about it. i have come to truly love these Elders and Sisters! We've grown so close in just a few weeks...It's crazy how fats you can love people. It's so fun to learn all about these different cultures. they're all so unique. I really don't want to come home lol "dahil" (because) a lot of these Elders and Sisters are Islanders and some i'll never get to see again so that breaks my heart. That's why i'm cherishing every moment I get with them. However, knowing me i'll find a way to see them "dahil" theres always a way. The coolest thing is watching each other as we progress and grow as missionaries. I am finding such joy in the privilege that I have to be serving as a missionary. To be worthy and faithful enough to qualify for the Lords work.
 
I am so proud to call myself a missionary! I'm "sobra masaya" (very happy) that I made this choice!!!! Thanks to all those who support me ! This week I truly understood the importance of missionary work. I truly understood my purpose. I came to know that its okay to make mistakes. there's no need to become discouraged, "whom the Lord calls the Lord will qualify." However, I must seek to improve every day, there is no in between,  And obedience is key! No one can access the Spirit unless you are worthy and obedient. When God knows you're ready, your investigator will be ready. I know that my Heavenly Father is preparing people to hear the gospel and he's hoping I amam ready to teach. We (missionaries) are the link from where they (converts/investigators) are now...to what they can become. I am now an instrument of the Lord. i have been placed here in the Philippines because that's where HE felt I will be of the most benefit. I have 18 months to fulfill my duty. i must gve it my all out there in the feild. I must make memories worht reminicing about...NO REGRETS!
 
Here's a quoite from Elder Echo Hawk (convert)...From our Devotional this Tuesday:
 
"The work you are embarking on now has eternal consequences...there may be future leaders out there ...if you fail to meet you're scared calling, that has eternal consequences as well."
 
Thank you all for the wonderful emails! I love reading them all. Sorry for all the short responses and the NO responses...I only have an hour to read and type...So i'm trying my best. Have a magaling week! Love you ALL!!!!!   

 
p.s. I get to go proselyting next Wednesday! Stay tuned to hear all about it! I actually get to go out onto the feild and get on the jeepneys, and tricycles, and yea. "Paalam!" (goodbye) Make good choices!!!!
 
Love,
Sister Bautista (:

 
Here's a 

No comments:

Post a Comment